I have learned many things and continue to learn every day about what is inportant about a sucessful Real Estate Business in The Denver, Colorado area.
I will post out the key topics that I am trying to focus on and have made a part of my business the last 10 years or so.
- Most Important! Be honest and truthful at all times. Make sure the clisnt hears the truth and is advised to the best of your knowledge. I think many home buyers and sellers don trust us so I make sure that I am up front and honest at all times. I have a repratation as a "Straight Shooter" and tell it how it is.
- Enjoy the process and have fun with your clients. Moving is stressful enough so be the calming presence.
- Prospect every day, stay in touch.
- Keep learning and educating yourself.
- Be willing to change with the market. In the last 10 years I have adjusted my marketing and I am still standing when many agents did not weather the storm.
- Post blogs and network with agents like the ones on Active Rain.
I really enjoy selling homes and hope to grow and change making me a better asset to my past and future clients looking to buy or sell in the Highlands Ranch and Denver metro area.
Contact us now and see how we set ourselves apart from other REALTORS®